You’re About To Discover The Most Effective Strategies For Rapid Fat Loss
I’ll Personally Show You A Workout Method That Can Be Done In Minutes That Can Bring Amazing Results…
You Don’t Have To Believe Me, Just Believe The Proven Studies
That Backed This Method!
The cold season is coming to an end and it’s time to get ready for the epic Summer!
People are getting excited to let their skin soak in the sun soon.
… Only if you’re NOT downright embarrassed of your body.
But the sad truth is, most people have baggy clothes to hide the unattractive flaps and folds.
I should know because this was me once. Clothes were unflatteringly large and always black in colour.
I wanted to improve my health and appearance, but was disheartened by the time to do it!
Who has time to exercise (at least) 30 to 60 minutes a day, 3 times a week when you have a career, a family that needs your attention and kids to take care of…
I also enjoyed my nights out with friends and lazy Sunday which made me feel guilty for not working out.
Six pack abs seems like an unachievable goal.
Luckily, I stumbled upon an Amazing Solution.
… A powerful method which is highly effective, time-saving and fun!
HIIT – The Future Of Exercising
Remember how Oprah had so much trouble losing weight? She was following diets and workouts recommended by every fitness guru.
Unfortunately, she didn’t know about HIIT. If she did, she might’ve achieved eye-popping fitness results!
So what is HIIT? Also known as High Intensity Interval Training.
HIIT means exercising at an intense pace for a short period… and scientists have found that this workout method is MILES better than a moderate pace workout.
Studies show that the intensity of exercise is one of the greatest factor in rapid fat loss.
Imagine how happy I was to find out that I can get closer to my fitness goals by spending less time working out!
Do you remember when you had dial-up internet and you had to wait 30 minutes just to load up a video? Now, it takes seconds.
This is exactly what HIIT did for my body!
The results came so fast I couldn’t even believe it.
- Fun. Old-fashioned cardio takes hours for results and you easily get bored of the repetitive motion on the treadmill. On the other hand, HIIT is fun, more variety and engaging.
- Efficient. HIIT lasts only 30 minutes, but the after-brun effects will last hours after the exercise.
- Minimalistic. You don’t need expensive equipment to do them. Just use your bodyweight, maybe a few dumbbells, a jump rope… That’s it!
- Location-independent. You can perform the workouts anywhere! Do it in the living room with your kids, do it in your office on lunch break… If you’re daring enough, do it at the side of the road when you’re stuck in a traffic jam! (But please don’t disrupt the traffic).
- A brain booster. HIIT has been shown to boost levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor(BDNF), a protein involved in brain-cell repair, learning, memory, mood regulation and cognitive function. Conventional exercising methods do not release this brain-boosting protein.
- A muscle-builder. HIIT promotes muscle synthesis if done right. Furthermore, HIIT boosts growth hormone levels which helps the muscle-building process.
- Customizable. Because it is a method of exercising instead of a list of exercises, HIIT is customizable. Anyone from beginner to seasoned athlete can use HIIT to improve their performance, health, and aesthetics.
Scientists’ Preferred Method Of Exercising
I’m sure you’d agree that scientists LOVE the idea of making workouts more effective and efficient.
That’s why they love HIIT so much!
In fact, a scientist called Izumi Tabata created his own version of HIIT that takes only four minutes to improve both aerobic and anaerobic performance (This program is shared in the book.)
There are also the legions of celebrities who swear by HIIT as their answer for aesthetic bodies.
Hugh Jackman, Britney Spears and David Beckham all do some form of HIIT.
If you think about it, HIIT just makes sense.
Mo Farah is a famous marathon runner whose feats are impressive to say the least. However if you look at his physique, it’s not what you have in mind when you think of a fit body.
Compare that to Usain Bolt. He’s ultra lean, athletic and has the aesthetic body that most men wish for.
It just makes sense that training intensely for a short period of time will make you more athletic than training moderately.
I’m guessing you’re sold on the benefits of HIIT and finally convinced that building the beach body you’ve always dreamed of
is no longer a pipe-dream…
Introducing… HIIT 2 Fit
A Life-Changing Blueprint On The Best Method For Rapid Fat Loss And Building Chiseled Muscles In Matter Of Minutes!
I’ve compiled for you everything you need to know about HIIT, so you don’t have
to do it yourself.
All you have to focus on is the dream body you’ve always wanted and
in a couple of weeks, your WILL have a healthy, strong and aesthetic body!
No more hours of jogging.
No more starving nights.
No more fitness fads by average looking fitness ‘gurus’.
This blueprint will chisel your abs, melt away the flab, give you an aesthetic body… and other health benefits such as better memory and cognitive function, youthful looks and unstoppable energy.
Here’s What I’ll Be Sharing With You Exclusively:
- How to melt fat like butter “the no-BS way” that can be done anywhere, anytime and by anyone… with a minimal budget for maximum results.
- How HIIT can radically spike your Growth Hormone levels for muscle-building and denser bones.
- Secret Supplements that will turn your body into a fat burning furnace (Hint: One of these supplements might be in your kitchen right now!)
- How to enjoy a rich and delicious meal 3 times daily… while getting a six-pack!
- Why lazying around the house is just as important as working out for weight loss.
… and SO much more for you to learn inside!
Why This Blueprint Is Perfect For You:
- Save precious time by working out the most efficient way possible for fat loss and building muscle at the same time. That means more time for you to spend with family and friends, improve your career and use your new physical capabilities for new hobbies
- Look good without giving up your soul. You don’t have to give up sports night or your favorite six-packs of beer to have an aesthetic physique.
- Enjoyable exercises that will get you excited for your next workout
To sum it up, you will:
- Get your body ready for the beach in a matter of weeks doing short workouts that are fun and customized to your body
- Have a sharper and smarter brain. Scientists suggest that HIIT brings more benefits to your brain than playing sudoku or crossword puzzles
- Slow down aging, giving you better skin and higher energy levels
And that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
As you keep improving your health and physique, you will start to see the benefits spreading to other areas of your life.
Your friends will start turning to you for health advice and you’ll be looked at as their fitness mentor.
Act now and you’ll also get these 2 FREE Bonuses!
Mega Bonus #1 Complete Checklist
This checklist contains step-by-step guidelines for you to reap
the most benefits from HIIT 2 Fit.
I break these topics into simple digestible chunks so that you can
get absolute clarity on what action steps to take.
Everything will be laid out for you to follow.
Mega Bonus #2 Comprehensive MindMap
Perfect for ‘visual learners’.
This interactive mind map outlines everything you are going to
find throughout the entire game plan.
With just a glance, you’ll have a clear picture of what to expect.
Paste it on your fridge or in your bedroom, and you will
never be clueless again!
You get all the bonuses for FREE if you act today!
So what are you waiting for? Your dream body is waiting to be revealed!
If You’re Still Unsure About Getting This…
What’s Holding You Back?
Is it the price?
The price of HIIT 2 Fit is less than the price for a month of gym membership.
Would you rather join the gym and exercise mindlessly hoping for results…
Or would you rather have a clear plan that you can attack at anytime and anywhere.
The way I see it… it’s a no-brainer investment that will bring you ten times the value.
This will be your ultimate blueprint on getting that lean and aesthetic body throughout your fitness journey.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 18
- What is HIIT?8
- The Science Behind HIIT11
- The EPOC Effect12
- Is HIIT Right For You?14
- Chapter 216
- Benefits of HIIT16
- Improves Oxygen Consumption17
- Cardiovascular Benefits18
- Helps Reduce Blood Sugar19
- Boosts Metabolism20
- Time Saving Features That Require No Equipment21
- Create Customized Workouts21
- Challenging And Entertaining22
- HIIT Is Efficient23
- Chapter 325
- The Essentials of HIIT25
- What Equipment To Use In HIIT?25
- How Intense Should The Workouts Be?27
- How Restful Should The Rest Periods Be?28
- How Long Should The Workouts Be?29
- How Frequently Should You Do HIIT Workouts?30
- How To Prevent Muscle Burn During HIIT?31
- Chapter 434
- HIIT for Fat Loss and Muscle Gain34
- How Does HIIT Cause Fat Loss?35
- HIIT And Fat Oxidation38
- Increase In Growth Hormone Levels38
- How Does HIIT Build Muscle Mass?39
- Metabolism And Muscle Mass40
- Chapter 543
- HIIT for Endurance43
- How Is Endurance Built?44
- How Does HIIT Build Endurance?45
- HIIT and VO246
- HIIT Builds Endurance In Skeletal Muscles48
- Motor Units And HIIT49
- Does HIIT Affect Qmax?49
- Chapter 652
- Common Mistakes When Doing HIIT52
- Opting For Longer Workouts53
- Not Warming Up53
- Choosing Complex And Complicated Movements54
- Not Paying Attention To ‘Recovery’ Intervals55
- Not Being ‘Intense’ Enough56
- Diet And Clothing Matter57
- Not Staying Determined Enough57
- Doing HIIT Too Often58
- Choosing The Wrong Timing58
- Chapter 761
- The Best Diet for HIIT61
- Pre-Workout Nutrition61
- Post Workout Nutrition63
- 3 Day Meal Ideas66
- Chapter 871
- Supplements for HIIT71
- Greens Supplement71
- Creatine Monohydrate72
- L-Carnitine L-Tartarate74