Here’s How You Can Get Rid Of Insomnia Once And For All!
I’ll Personally Show You Effective Night Routine Habits And Healthy Lifestyle Changes For Better Sleep Quality
- Are you experiencing disruptive sleep patterns that are making it difficult for you to fall asleep?
- Do you wake up a lot during the night and have trouble returning to sleep?
- Or perhaps you find it hard to stay asleep and feel fatigue even after waking up from a night’s sleep?
If You Answered YES
Then Let Me Tell You This…
You ARE Suffering From Insomnia!
Did You Know?
According to experts, about 20-40% of adults have insomnia in the course of any year and 1 out of 3 people have insomnia at some point in their lives. [Source: Sleepmedsite]
And ladies, take note of this…
Women are 1.4 times more likely to have sleeping problems than men. 63% of women have insomnia several nights per week as compared to 54% of men.
This may be caused by hormonal shifts during the menstrual cycle and in menopause. When women reach menopause, hot flashes and night sweats often disrupt their sleep.
And that’s not all, experts also found that insomnia is common among pregnant women.
The Question Is: What Are You Going To Do About It?
Disruptive sleep patterns are making drastic changes in your attitude and behavior.
You feel tired most of the time and are having difficulty focusing on a task due to daytime sleepiness.
And to make matters worse, you are worried about how these sleeping problems are slowly taking a toll on your health.
Seek Help Now Before It Ends Your Life Permanently
Here’s something to think about.
Research showed that people who suffer from insomnia are at a higher risk of dying EARLY…
On average, an adult requires an average of 7 to 9 hours of restorative sleep every night.
So if you’re not getting that amount of sleep every night, you’ll only be digging your early grave.
Let’s say you’re 55 this year.
With your worsening symptoms, it could potentially take away 10 or 20 years of your precious life.
And what if it’s more than that?… You’ll never know how many years you will be left with…
If you’re married with kids, what’s going to happen to your family when you’re gone? I’m sure they would be devastated about losing you…
And more importantly, who’s going to take care of them? Think about how your passing will affect others…
That’s why it’s important for you to seek treatment before it’s too late…
Because if you don’t, who will?
It’s Not Too Late If You Do Something Now
Now that you know what will happen if you let this life-threatening sleeping disorder take control of your life…
Would you like to discover how you can recover from it once and for all?
If I can show you effective night routine habits and healthy lifestyle changes for better sleep quality…
Would you do it?
If your mind is set on what you need to do, then this message is the ultimate life-changing experience you’ll need to get your sleep pattern back on track.
With Your Permission, I’d Like To Present You…
INSOMNIAC: The Ultimate Sleep Therapy
The Go-To Master Game Plan On How To Cure Insomnia And Improve Sleep Quality
This life-changing blueprint will help you identify the symptoms and risk factors of insomnia.
I will personally take your hand and bring you on a journey to solve all your sleeping problems. You will be amazed with the results.
You will discover effective night routine habits and healthy lifestyle changes for better sleep quality.
And learn how to get rid of insomnia using natural and artificial remedies.
Making Sure That You Have A Good Night SleepEVERY. SINGLE. TIME!
Here’s What I’ll Be Sharing With You Exclusively:
- The science behind insomnia and how you can prevent insomnia from taking over your life
- How brainwaves can affect an insomniac’s sleeping patterns
- How insomnia can destroy your life, relationship and productivity
- Ways to cure insomnia using natural and artificial remedies
- Healthy lifestyle modifications anyone can apply for good sleep
- Effective night routine habits for high quality sleep
And much MORE waiting to be explored!
This Is The Go-To Solution To Solve All Your Sleeping Problems…
- Lack of sleep can lead to cognitive impairment like poor judgment and learning difficulties
- Sleep loss can cause lower work performances among employees
- Poor sleep quality can make a person more short-tempered, irritable and more prone to stress
- People suffering from insomnia are more likely to have mental illnesses like depression and anxiety
- Chances of weight gain and obesity increase when you have sleep deprivation
Here’s My Personal Promise to You
You will start seeing positive results and notice amazing changes when you apply what you’re about to learn in Insomniac: The Ultimate Sleep Therapy
To sum it all up, you will:
- Have deep, restorative sleep every night
- Eliminate your risk of premature death
- Massively improve your sleep quality
- Feel energized and refreshed when you wake up
- Regain control of your life and sleep patterns
So Why Wait Another Day?!
Your Investment in INSOMNIAC is 100% Guaranteed…
Act Now To Grab These Fast Action Bonuses!
Secret Bonus #1 – Complete Check List
This Checklist contains step-by-step guidelines for you to reap the most benefits from the book. By simply breaking one huge topic into easy chunks, you will get absolute clarity with the included easy to follow action steps!
You will gain tremendous values from it and fast-track your success!
Secret Bonus #2 – Comprehensive MindMap
Perfect for ‘visual’ learners.
This complete mind map outlines everything you are going to learn throughout the entire course.
With just a glance, you will have a clear picture of what to expect and you will absorb so much more than reading through the book by pages!
You get all the bonuses absolutely FREE only if you enroll 100% right now!
So, don’t wait another second. The power to change the quality of your sleep for the better is here right NOW!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Science Behind Insomnia6
- What is Insomnia?6
- The Two Types of Insomnia8
- The Causes of Insomnia11
- The Risk Factors of Insomnia13
- Chapter 2: The Brain of an Insomniac17
- How The Mind Works17
- The Mind And The Brainwaves19
- Day Vs Night20
- The Myths22
- The Brain of The Restless Mind23
- The Gray Matter26
- The 5 Things You Do Every Morning29
- Chapter 4: The Cure: Natural and Artificial Remedy39
- 1. Artificial Remedy39
- 2. Natural Remedy40
- (i) Go Camping44
- (ii) Music Therapy46
- (iii) Power Down For Better Sleep47
- (iv) Sleep In A Cool Room48
- (v) Break A Sweat50
- Chapter 5: Lifestyle Modification for Insomniac52
- Chapter 6: Switching Off62
- Battling Insomnia62
- Stimulating Night = Bad Sleep63
- Never Miss Another Night of Sleep64
- How To ‘Switch Off’ At Night65