Stressed With Life But Don’t Know What To Do About It?
Discover How You Can Transform Your Life & Be Stress Free In Just Minutes Per Day!
This is not a “fad” that doesn’t work, it isn’t a “dreamers plan” that will have you traveling to the mountains in search of a Yogi. These are the REAL steps to living a stress free, relaxing life with Meditation…Read On Below
With most of us living fast-paced lifestyles trying to balance work, family and social lives can take it’s toll on our mental and physical wellbeing. Learning to meditate can bring a sense of calm and inner happiness to our lives and help promote feeling of peace and tranquility that often times get lost when we are busy trying to juggle everything we have to accomplish on a daily basis.
The practice of meditation is a gateway into your inner consciousness, resulting in an enhanced awareness of your own existence and your overall relationship to the universe & one of the best things about meditation is it can take only minutes a day!
Whether you are looking to answer the age-old question, “Who am I and why am I here?” or simply to implement simple relaxation techniques to help ease your mind our new beginners guide may just be the answer for you….
Quick, Efficient & Effective Meditation Techniques For People On The Go
People are working more and tiring themselves out, but really not achieving all that much. Still, given how busy we are, it’s not a surprise that most of us are stressed out, frustrated and can’t find inner calm. No wonder meditation and mindfulness are hot nowadays. Americans are starved for a quick daily mental “hack” that effectively recharges their mental, emotional and physical batteries without taking too much time and effort.
Meditation is the best solution you can find to get the balance you’re looking for without having to pop pills or sign up for expensive retreats. Best of all, it only takes a few minutes of your day.
This book teaches you the benefits of meditation; how it works, how to find the time to practice it, as well as three quick and easy, relatively effortless techniques that get your personal meditation practice off on the right foot.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – Meditation: What, How, and Why?8
- Meditation Is All About Getting Back In Touch10
- Meditation’s Power Lies In Its Focus On The Present Moment11
- Why Meditate?13
- Dial Down Your Personal Drama15
- Get Focused By Achieving Perspective17
- Chapter 2 – Preparing To Meditate19
- Do This First: Find The Time20
- Second Step: Get Your Mind Right About Meditation21
- Keep The Following In Mind23
- Don’t Make Things Harder on Yourself With Unrealistic Start Dates25
- Pick A Start Date You Can Commit To26
- Chapter 3 – Simple Meditation Techniques27
- Method 1: Waking Single-Focus Meditation27
- Step 1: Select A Location Where You Won’t Be Distracted Or Disturbed28
- Step 2: Sit For Maximum Comfort28
- Step 3: Keep Your Eyes Open29
- Step 4: Eventually, Let Your Eyes Relax And Settle On A Single Object30
- Step 5: After You Have Selected A Single Object, Thoroughly Observe It30
- Step 6: Revert Back To Normal Consciousness32
- Chapter 4 – Observe Your Breathing – Method 234
- Step 1: Select the location where you won’t be distracted or disturbed34
- Step 2: Sit Comfortably35
- Step 3: Slowly Shut Your Eyes35
- Step 4: Take 3 Deep Breaths Quickly35
- Step 5: Observe Your Breathing36
- Step 6: Shift Your Mind’s Eye To The Air Going In And Out Of Your Nostrils36
- Step 7: When You Get Closer To The End Of Your Meditation Session, Allow Your Breaths To Get More Shallow And Faster37
- Chapter 5 – Quick Transcendental Meditation38
- Step 1: Select The Location Where You Won’t Be Distracted Or Disturbed40
- Step 2: Sit For Comfort40
- Step 3: Slowly Shut Your Eyes40
- Step 4: Deep Breathing41
- Step 5: After You’ve Relaxed Enough, Focus Your Mind’s Eye On Your Exhale41
- Step 6: Focus On Your Mantra42
- Step 7: Slowly Unwind Your Mantra43