How To Reverse The Effects Of Ageing & Look 10 Years Younger On a Budget
Are You Looking For The Best Solution To Those Stubborn Lines & Wrinkles?…Do You Wish You Could Turn Back The Clock By 5 or Even 10 Years?.
Then Read Below Because I’m About To Show You How!!
But first let me just ask,…Does This Sound Like You?
- You have started noticing wrinkles around your eyes and lines on your forehead.
- You have started grabbing every single product you can find that promises to recapture that youthful look
- Does it take you longer and longer to get ready every morning
- Have you spent a great deal of money on skin care products wich didn’t work.
Then let me introduce you to…..
It’s true, & deep down we all know it,…there is no way to stop the natural aging process, not really.
But you can take action to slow this process right down.
And when done right you can even start to roll back the years as far as facial appearance goes that is!.
You know, Anyone can look younger when they know how.
Skin rejuvenation is very real & It doesn’t have to cost the earth!
Would You Like To Look 5 or Even 10 Years Younger-Without Breaking The Bank?
Of course you would, lets be honest, who wouldn’t?…
I bet you didn’t know, there are two different types of aging that leave your skin & specifically your face defenseless!.
Well I will tell you exactly what they are in the very first chapter, You see you really need to know what these two types of aging are before we get started with anything else, It really is that Important!!…Why, Because knowing how and why your skin ages is half the battle.
But that’s not all…
You can’t change your skin until you also understand which type of skin you actually have. Each skin type has different needs and treatments to improve its overall appearance and health.
It’s a common mistake made by many but treating your skin in the wrong way will often do more harm than good. That’s why I’ll quickly show you the steps necessary for you to identify your skin type and how to best care for it.
Discover the real secrets to younger looking skin, that don’t have to cost you a small fortune-Get the facts!..
It’s time everyone knew all of those little secrets to keeping that young looking face, I believe everybody has the right to know the truth about keeping that youthful look, which is why I’m about to lift the lid on some of the beauty industrys most closely guarded secrets.
I’ll show you how and why your skin ages. Once you get a firm grip on the hows and whys, you will be on the right track. There are many natural, as well as unnatural elements that have been aging your skin since you were a child. Understanding these causes will help you better protect your skin from now on.
The Beauty Industry Is Selling a Lie!!
Billions of dollars are spent on anti-aging and skin rejuvenating products in hopes of slowing down the aging process. Millions of dollars are spent, by manufacturers, on commercials claiming you will look 20 years younger using their products. The most offensive part of these commercials, is in using an 18 year-old model as an example of the after effects!
Find out which creams really do work. Most claims, regarding skin creams, are little more than a joke and totally unrealistic.
From looking 40 to 20 in a few weeks!.. Really, it’s not going to happen is it, not unless you get your face pumped full of Botox.
As much as we would all like to believe these claims, deep down inside we know it’s hog wash!
That said, there are inexpensive solutions that will give you the results you are looking for, at a fraction of the cost for those over priced, non-effectual products & I’ll share them with you today.
Brutal Skin Care:
There are of course very expensive services that will give you results you’re looking for, if you have the money.
But keep in mind, many are accompanied by a great deal of discomfort and, in some cases, there are some risks attached to them.
Chemical skin peels and dermabrasion can be quite painful and quite expensive. Depending on your particular skin type, they could also be quite brutal.
Get the full facts on these expensive & often painful procedures before you make any decisions either way
Natural Wrinkle Revesal
Let me show you the many natural ways to cheat the aging process. Find out how to look and feel so much younger using simple natural ingredients and components that actually achieve great results.
Take a look at all the valuable, eye-opening information that’s in store for you:
- How & Why Your Skin Ages
- How To Treat Oily Skin
- How To Treat Combination Skin
- Which Skin Type do You Have
- Caring For Your Skin from the Inside
- Chemical Skin Peels
- The Low Down on Facelifts and Other Procedures
- Find Out About Free Radicals & How They Damage Skin Cells
- Skin Care With Vitamin C
- How To Treat Dry Skin
- Ways to Protect Your Skin
- Is Dermabrasion The Right Choice for Your Skin
- How Nutrition Effects Your Complexion
- Skin Creams and Wrinkle Creams
- The Effects of Sun on Your Skin
I’ve put together over 50 pages of what I consider to be one of the most extensive guides to skin rejuvenation there is. Even if you are considering surgical intervention this publication will quickly help you understand your options.
- You will learn why your skin ages and how to protect it the right way.
- What damages your skin and, by knowing your particular skin type
- How you should protect it.
Discover what really goes on when you opt for a facelift and other potentially dangerous procedures.
Get all of the facts and natural tips on looking younger right here.. Right Now!
- Why skin cells become damaged and what causes it.
- Vitamin C, the little wonder for healthy skin ….
- Everything From Botox too CO2 Lasers
- Restylane too Collagen
- Obagi Nu-Derm too Alphahydroxy acids
- And So Much More!
I’m sure you will just love all of the skin rejuvenation techniques packed into ‘Wrinkle Reversal’, so sure that I’ll guarantee it.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. How and Why Skin Ages4
- Chapter 2. Know Your Own Skin Type6
- Chapter 3. Treating Oily Skin11
- Chapter 4. Treating Dry Skin14
- Chapter 5. Double Whammy – Combination Skin18
- Chapter 6. How to Protect Your Skin22
- Chapter 7. The Sun and Your Skin24
- Chapter 8. Skin Creams and Wrinkles29
- Chapter 9. Good Nutrition and Your Complexion32
- Chapter 10. How Free Radicals Damage Skin Cells37
- Chapter 11. Vitamin C and Skin Care41
- Chapter 12. Is Dermabrasion Right for Your Skin45
- Chapter 13. Chemical Skin Peels49
- Chapter 14. Skin Care from the Inside Out52
- Chapter 15. Facelifts and Other Skin Procedures55