Do You Suffer From the Itching, Redness and Scaling of Chronic Eczema?
If so you are not ALONE!
It strikes men and women young and old! It is not just “diaper rash” or a disease that babies get!
Adult numbers who have a persistent eczema problem in the USA is usually estimated to be something around 5.5% of the adult population.
That works out to be about fifteen million people in the United States alone.
Although the condition is not fatal there is no cure. All you can do is prevent it, treat it and manage its symptoms!
It’s Time to Stop Scratching and Start Healing!
That is why I wrote –
“Dealing With Eczema the Natural Way!”
I know you would not be on this page with me if you weren’t suffering from the itching, rashes and general discomfort of eczema.
While the medical profession will almost always point you in the direction of pharmaceuticals such as corticosteroids and antihistamines to deal with your condition, there really is no need to resort to potentially dangerous chemical drugs unless your problem becomes very severe.
That is because there are many natural alternatives to dealing with eczema.
There is no cure for eczema and that even the most widely recognized eczema experts can truthfully claim that they fully understand the condition.
That is why trying some of the solutions in my new eBook Dealing With Eczema the Natural Way might be helpful for your condition.
Is eczema affecting your life in any these ways?
- Do you wear long sleeved or uncomfortably warm clothing to cover up redness?
- Are you afraid to shave your legs or armpits in case you trigger some kind of outbreak of lesions through the abrading of the razor blade?
- Do you hate wearing a bra because it triggers eczema outbreaks?
- Have you heard other people making fun of your eczema behind your back?
- Are your sheets and night wear all sticky because you are wearing creams every night to handle your eczema?
- Do you scratch and scratch trying to get rid of the itchiness but to no avail?
- Are you losing sleep because of itching, the need to scratch and even bleeding from your eczema patches
- Does eczema on your hands make the simplest tasks such as washing dishes or wiping up painful for you?
Do You Have The Symptoms Above and Have No Idea What to Do?
Then you need to read –
Dealing With Eczema the Natural Way
Now I know that I said that when I wrote this book that it was going to be about natural treatment for excreta. But I realize that there are many of you out there who just don’t know the basics about the condition.
By the time I decided to something about my situation I was really itchy all of the time. I was ashamed of the red patches all over my body and because I was up all night scratching I was not doing so great on the job. Yet another problem was that because of all the scratching I did all of the time I really did look like a terrible nervous wreck to my bosses and colleagues.
Eczema was driving me nuts. I needed to do something.
That is how I came around to writing this book.
Of course before I started looking for a better, more natural way to treat my condition I decided to get to “know the enemy.”
I made it exactly my business to sit down and research eczema. I never really did sit down and study what exactly the condition was all about. That way I could figure out what the best natural cure could be for me.
Are you ready to change your life too?
Are You Ready to Find Out Everything You Need to Know About Eczema?
I made it my business to write the most comprehensive book possible about the subject. I had to or I was going to die of discomfort!
In Dealing with Eczema the Natural Way I reveal –
- The true definition of the conditions medical condition known as eczema
- Why eczema is known as an equal opportunity condition
- The differences between eczematous dermatitis or dermatitis eczema
- The astounding statistics about who suffers from this disorder
- The likelihood of contracting severe infections when you have certain types of eczema
- Why eczema is not to be confused with psoriasis
- Which type of eczema can almost be as painful as a very bad burn
- The most common places on the body to find eczema
- Who is most likely to develop eczema
- Why eczema is classified as a hereditary condition
- What type of eczema is most likely to cause the most severe pain
- How dermatologists classify eczema from being mild, moderate and severe
- The absolute worst case scenario for victims if the disease spirals out of control
- How having a family history of eczema can have a relationship to your case of psoriasis
- How eczema can affect your self esteem
- How the appearance of eczema differs in adults from children
- Where eczema patches normally show up on adults
- Why it is dangerous to have broken skin near or on your eczema patches
- How having a case of eczema can make you more prone to catching warts
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the most common form of eczema which is known as atopic eczema
- What to do if eczema on the ears starts discharging pus and blood
- How eczema can be spurned on by contact dermatitis
- The definition of allergen contact dermatitis and how it can trigger eczema
- The definition of Xerotic eczemawhich is a very rare form of it that is caused by dry skin
- A look at dyshidrosi which is a condition that only occurs on the palms
- A discussion of how to deal with Discoid eczema which gets worse in the winter
- How to deal with neurodermatits which is characterized by itchy lesions that are thicker and scalier tna normal excemia
- How to deal with Venous eczema which occurs in people who have impaired circulation and in individuals who are usslly over fifty years old
- The prognosis for atopic eczema (the most common kind) and whether or not you can expect to have it all of your life
- Why you SHOULD NOT IGNORE dark scaly patches around your ankles – this is not eczema and you should seek immediate medical attention for it.
Are You Ready to Take Practical Easy Steps towards Preventing Another Painful Outbreak of Eczema?
I needed to know if there was anything that I was doing to trigger these painful outbreaks
As it turns out there are some very definite triggers for painful outbreaks and I discuss them all in Dealing with Eczema the Natural Way including –
- Skin abrasions from shaving
- “Trigger Foods” that you may be allergic to such as wheat based and dairy products, fish and seafood, acidic fruits, eggs, nuts and food additives
- Wool clothing
- A preexisting asthmatic condition
- Dust mites
- Exposure to animal hair
- Rug burns
- Small cuts
- Cold weather
- Damp or humid weather
- Taking aspirin
- Emotional stress including being too sad or too happy – extremes of emotion whether good or bad can cause stress in the body that can cause an outbreak
- How some people have outbreaks with no apparent trigger!
- How to avoid the situations and behaviors that can trigger these outbreaks
Should you go the natural route or opt for the usual messy creams, sloppy salves and medical treatments?
The purpose of this ebook is to examine what eczema is and what causes it in greater detail, before looking at the various different ways of treating the condition so that you can decide what the best treatment plan is for you.
Concern for knowing exactly what you are in for is what has prompted me to include the following topics in Dealing with Excema the Natural Way including –
- How allergy testing works to establish what causes eczema
- What having an allergy skin test entails
- An examination of Radioallergosorbent testing (RAST) to test for food allergies
- The role a special rotation diet that eliminates trigger foods can play in halting outbreaks of eczema
- How moisturizing your skin more may prevent outbreaks of new lesions and help any infections that may have set in
- The side effects associated with prescription topical corticosteroids, a type of steroid hormone that is naturally produced in the adrenal cortex and that is usually prescribed as a topical cream for severe eczema
- The side effects of oral corticosteroid drugs such as prednisone or prednisolone.
- A discussion of how antihistamines could be prescribed to reduce the severity of the symptoms
- Whether or not immune suppressant drugs like calcineruininhibitors are effective at suppressing the acitivity of your immune system
- As you will probably have gathered by now, all of the systematic psoriasis treatments that are commonly used for dealing with moderate to severe consist extremely powerful drugs.
…Consequently it is a good idea to pursue natural therapies and that is exactly what I have done in this ebook.
Are you ready to treat your body with more respect when it comes to beating your eczema?
In Dealing With Eczema the Natural Way I explain –
- How your diet can have a lot to do with whether or not you will have an outbreak of scales or eczema
- How to construct eating plans so that you can avoid foods that trigger eczema
- The nutrients that your body might be missing which may be provoking your condition
- How being overweight can contribute to having a bad case of eczema
- How foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids can help your eczema
- How olive oil can help eczema
- The exact recipe for the famous oat and milk bath that can help allay the pain and itching of eczema
- The special type of antiseptic and antibacterial oil from oil that is disinfecting and soothing to eczema
- The role that this common vitamin can play in reducing the inflammation of eczema
- The homeopathic moisturizing solution that is high effective for relieving sore or itchy skin
- How to use a special aquatic plant to aid in the rejuvenation of skin that has been irritated by eczema
- How this common decorative household flower can be used to soothe eczema patches
- How to avoid upsetting yourself so that you don’t trigger those “fight or flight” chemicals that can cause eczema
- The vitamin complex that is particularly helpful when it comes to thwarting eczema attacks
- The most important trace mineral that you need to help heal skin that is damaged by eczema
- The role that grape and cherry juices could play in giving your body a significant boost in its fight against eczema
- The traditional Chinese plant that you can take orally that will help the body distress and help prevent outbreaks of eczema
- The role that garlic can play in helping reduce the severity and frequency of eczema flare ups
- How you can use the herb sage to soothe a severe attack of eczema
- How honey can be used to aid the eczema sufferer
- The special type of mushroom that can help boost the immune system and help ward off attacks
Get Your Eczema Under Control For Life!
Dealing With Eczema the Natural Way
Table of Contents
- Eczema is an equal opportunities condition4
- What is eczema?4
- Who gets eczema?4
- Is there more than one type of eczema?5
- What causes eczema?9
- It’s often hereditary9
- Other causes10
- Your diet10
- Allergy testing to establish what causes eczema14
- Medical treatments for eczema17
- Natural ways of dealing with eczema20
- Moisture is the key20
- Blowing hot and cold21
- Avoiding stress22
- Just take it easy22
- Specific training to minimize stress23
- Eating to get rid of eczema25
- Fighting from the inside28
- Milk vetch28
- St John’s wort29
- Shitake mushrooms31
- Other herbs for dealing with eczema32