Discover Effective Strategies On How To Kickstart Your Vegan Fitness Plan!
I’ll Personally Show You Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Get The Kind Of Body You’re Proud Of When You Go Vegan…
Here’s something interesting.
Once mocked as a cult-like fad trend, veganism has started becoming more popular and mainstream in the United States.
Today’s vegans come from all walks of life including working mums, college students, teenagers, even professional athletes.
Vegans have since come a long way and the good news? – Vegans don’t have to stick to just plain old steamed vegetables and brown rice anymore.
In fact, there are now more diversity in terms of cooking and choosing the right kind of ingredients for your vegan diet. And more vegan dishes available with restaurants promoting their plant-only menu.
Now Take A Look At These Numbers…
- In 2009, only one percent of the US population are vegetarian or vegan.
- Now, as of June 2017, six percent of Americans are vegan.
- And of all these vegans, the majority are women.
- But that’s not all… Because soon after that, men started following this lifestyle .
- At 2012, overall meat consumption decreased by 12.2% from 2007.
- Google even found a three-fold increase in vegan searches from 2007 to 2014.
As you can see by now, the vegan lifestyle garnered the attention of many health enthusiasts worldwide.
Famous Athletes Play A Role In Promoting The Vegan Lifestyle
Have you ever wondered why many prominent athletes opt for plant-based protein instead of animal protein?
That’s because research by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that plant-protein diets is the better choice for building muscles.
Let me explain.
Plant-based protein is packed with antioxidants and fibers which can enhance body recovery. Less inflammation in the body would mean that athletes only need minimal amount of time to heal from muscle aches and pains.
Also, did you know that you don’t need meat, dairy, egg whites or proteins like chicken or fish to build muscles for you?
That’s right, you don’t.
In fact, the kind of plant-based foods that can help you build muscle mass are alkaline. They increase your body’s pH levels to combat inflammation, which is common when you consume large amount of animal protein.
Superfoods like tempeh, quinoa, pumpkin seeds and almond butter are great sources of plant protein.
And there’s no better time than now to start turning the tables in your favour…
It’s Time To Look Good and Feel Better Like Never Before!
You’re About To Discover Amazing Ways To Improve Your Life By Going Vegan
Today’s your lucky day because I’m giving you FULL ACCESS to…
My entire collection of how to begin your vegan journey and reap the full benefits of being one!
And for the first time ever, they’ve been compiled into one incredible blueprint…
- Workout plans for vegans
- Testimonials of vegan athletes
- Dietary outline
- Tips for transitioning into Veganism
- Debunking common myths
- … and MANY more!
Just know that I’ve spent hundreds and thousands of dollars into developing these proven strategies to give you the best experience out of your vegan lifestyle.
And here’s your golden opportunity to learn my secrets to getting the kind of lean and healthy body you want when you eat vegan.
I’m granting you the permission to follow my method and apply it into your new transformational lifestyle.
It’s Your Chance Now To Unleash Your Inner Vegan And Go Beyond Your Boundaries!
With Your Permission, Allow Me To Introduce You To…
Vegan Warrior A Life-Changing Blueprint On How You Can Kickstart Your Vegan Diet Today!
Vegan Warrior is your go-to Masterguide on ways to attaining the lean and healthy physique you want on a vegan diet.
You will discover the truth behind commonly known misconceptions people have towards this amazing lifestyle.
Find out how prominent athletes are able to stay at the top of their game on a plant-based diet.
In The Most Natural Way!
Here’s What I’ll Be Sharing With You Exclusively…
- The ever popular craze behind veganism
- Ways to begin your vegan journey for better health and performance
- Debunking the myths and misconceptions you might have about vegans
- The list of famous athletes who opt for the vegan lifestyle despite initial criticism
- Simple workout plans for vegans to achieve the lean physique they want
… And SO much more waiting to be uncovered inside!
Is Going Vegan A Far Superior Choice? I’ll Let You Be The Judge Of That…
If you’re an adrenaline junkie then you’re be in for a ride! Because these amazing tough muscles will strengthen your bones, tendons and ligaments…
Here’s the good news: They minimize the risk of injuries that can occur during physical activities – sports competitions, extreme sports, boot camps…You name it!
Not a fan of the extreme?
No matter then because there’s more to these hard rock babies than meets the eye!
They’ll help your body to burn more calories throughout the day.
Making even the simplest and most relaxing work outs to burn calories twice the amount of speed.
Remember: the more calories you burn, the more fats you burn.
This Blueprint Is A Must-Have If You Want To:
- Get fit and maintain the body you’ve always wanted effortlessly
Incorporate different kinds of new and delicious foods you’ve never tasted into your diet
- Lower your risk of chronic diseases like heart attack and type 2 diabetes
Boost your mood and help treat symptoms of anxiety and depression with a plant-based diet
You will begin to see mind-blowing results and notice positive changes when you apply what you’re about to learn in this life-changing blueprint.
To sum it all up, you will:
- Improve your fitness and overall well being
- Have better digestion and skin complexion
- Save more money on takeouts and junk foods
- Feel more energized by shedding off excess weight
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
The benefits of eating vegan are simply endless!
And Here’s The Good News…
This will only cost you at a low one-time investment.
This Master Game Plan is worth so much more than what I’m offering to you right now. But I will only be charging you a minuscule fraction of its total value.
Act Now To Grab These Fast Action Bonuses!
Secret Bonus #1 – Complete Check List
This Checklist contains step-by-step guidelines for you to reap the most benefits from the book. By simply breaking one huge topic into easy chunks, you will get absolute clarity with the included easy to follow action steps!
You will gain tremendous values from it and fast-track your success!
Secret Bonus #2 – Comprehensive MindMap
Perfect for ‘visual’ learners.
This complete mind map outlines everything you are going to learn throughout the entire course.
With just a glance, you will have a clear picture of what to expect and you will absorb so much more than reading through the book by pages!
You get all the bonuses absolutely FREE only if you grab your copy of Vegan Warrior right now!
So, don’t wait another second. The power to change your life for the better is here right NOW!
Put Vegan Warrior to work magic in your physical health today!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Vegan Journey For Health & Performance9
- Why Go Vegan?9
- The Immense Benefits12
- Do Your Own Research – Seek The Truth14
- Chapter 2: Debunking The Myths18
- Myth #1: Vegans don’t get enough protein in their diets.19
- Myth #2: If you can’t eat meat, then you can’t build muscle to become strong.19
- Myth #3: Vegans are weak.20
- Myth #4: Vegan diets are not healthy.20
- Myth #5: You will have to supplement holes in your diet with vitamins if you go vegan, which will end up costing you more money.21
- Myth #6: Veganism is an eating disorder.22
- Myth #7: Veganism is “white.”23
- Myth #8: Vegans only eat vegetables and the food tastes horrendous.24
- Chapter 3: Vegan Athletes With More Muscle Than YOU27
- Venus Williams27
- Mike Tyson28
- Mac Danzig29
- Hank Aaron31
- Tony Gonzalez32
- Chapter 4: Fueling the Vegan Warrior36
- Vegan’s Sources of Macro-and-Micro-Nutrients37
- When To Take Supplements?42
- Chapter 5: Vegan Warrior Workout Plan46
- The Warrior’s Beginning47
- Diet Tips For Vegans48
- The Cardio Guidelines49
- Strength Training For Vegans50
- Alternative Workout Plans52
- Chapter 6: Going Vegan55
- Go Vegan, Not Starvation!55
- Listening To Your Body56
- Vegan Hacks For Long-Term Lifestyle Change57
- Feed Your Mind Daily60