For many, Thought Vibration by William W. Atkinson AND The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel is required reading for various courses and curriculums.
Success in life depends upon the possession of the quality of attracting and influencing the people around us.
No matter what other qualities you may possess, you are handicapped by a lack of that subtle force called Personal Magnetism. Nearly every extremely successful person possesses the ability to attract, persuade, influence. They are successful in their own lines of endeavor and the results of their labor are brought on by others.
Thought-Force In Business and Everyday Life will help you develop the ability to attract your desires by use of yet uncovered abilities within you. Thought Vibration looks at the law of attraction in the thought world pointing out the similarities between the law of gravitation and the mental law of attraction. Atkinson explains that thought vibrations are as real as those manifesting as light, heat, magnetism and electricity. The difference is in the vibratory rate which also explains the fact that thought vibrations cannot usually be perceived by our five senses. Hindu-Yogi Science Of Breath is a Complete Manual of The Oriental Breathing Philosophy of Physical, Mental, Psychic and Spiritual Development.
Rhythmical breathing brings oneself into harmonious vibration with nature to maintain vitality, freedom from disease and increased resistance. Ones mental power, happiness, self-control, and even spiritual growth will be increased with greater understanding of the “Science of Breath.” William Walker Atkinson was an attorney, merchant, publisher, and author, as well as an American pioneer of the New Thought movement. He is also known to have been the author of the pseudonymous works attributed to Theron Q. Dumont and Yogi Ramacharaka. In the last 30 years of his life he wrote more than 100 books.
In this work, Atkinson explores the law of attraction in the thought world. He shows the similarities between the law of gravitation and the mental law of attraction. He explains that thought vibrations are as real as those manifesting as light, heat, magnetism and electricity. The difference is in the vibratory rate which also explains the fact that thought vibrations cannot usually be perceived by our five senses.
And for others who simply enjoy reading timeless pieces of classic literature,
the combination of these two books by William W. Atkinson & Charles F. Haanel are highly recommended.
Followers of the New Thought movement of the early 20th century vehemently believed in the concept of “mind over matter,” and one of the most influential thinkers of this early
“New Age” philosophy promises here, in this 1906 book, to show you how to harness the extraordinary mental powers you already possess.
- the secret of the will
- how to become immune to injurious thought attraction
- the transmutation of negative thought
- the psychology of emotion
- developing new brain-cells
- and much more.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IN THE THOUGHT WORLD5
- Chapter 2 – THOUGHT WAVES AND THEIR PROCESS OF REPRODUCTION11
- Chapter 3 – A TALK ABOUT THE MIND18
- Chapter 4 – MIND BUILDING24
- Chapter 5 – THE SECRET OF THE WILL28
- Chapter 6 – HOW TO BECOME IMMUNE TO INJURIOUS THOUGHT ATTRACTION33
- Chapter 7 -THE TRANSMUTATION OF NEGATIVE THOUGHT38
- Chapter 8 – THE LAW OF MENTAL CONTROL44
- Chapter 9 – ASSERTING THE LIFE-FORCE46
- Chapter 10 – TRAINING THE HABIT-MIND49
- Chapter 11 – THE PSYCHOLOGY OF EMOTION52
- Chapter 12 – DEVELOPING NEW BRAIN CELLS56
- Chapter 13 – THE ATTRACTIVE POWER – DESIRE FORCE61
- Chapter 14 – THE GREAT DYNAMIC FORCES65
- Chapter 15 – CLAIMING YOUR OWN70
- Chapter 16 – LAW, NOT CHANCE76