Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill has become the must-have bible of prosperity and success for millions of readers.
Think and Grow Rich is a motivational personal development and self-help book.
While the title implies that this book deals only with how to get rich, the author explains that the philosophy taught in the book can be used to help people succeed in all lines of work and to do or be almost anything they want.
First commissioned by Andrew Carnegie to write a book on the secrets of success, Napoleon Hill spent over twenty-five years in the company of the greatest minds of his time – and maybe for all time – in an effort to understand the principles of success. He learned first hand from Edison, Ford, Carnegie and many others that there are certain steps and formulas to riches monetary and otherwise. After so many years of research, Hill was able to show with great accuracy the common steps that all successful people share.
Although the book can be summed up in just six words “We become what we think about” Hill’s examples, stories and detailed explanations makes those six words come to life with a far deeper meaning!
Here are money-making secets that can change your life.
This book will teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune.
It will show you not only what to do but how to do it.Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success.And you may have whatever you want in life.
Table of Contents
- WHAT DO YOU WANT MOST?5
- AUTHOR’S PREFACE10
- Chapter 1 – INTRODUCTION THE MAN WHO “THOUGHT” HIS WAY INTO PARTNERSHIP WITH THOMAS A. EDISON17
- Chapter 2 – DESIRE: THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT34
- Chapter 3 – FAITH VISUALIZATION OF, AND BELIEF IN ATTAINMENT OF DESIRE57
- Chapter 4 – AUTO-SUGGESTION: THE MEDIUM FOR INFLUENCING THE SUBCON- SCIOUS MIND80
- Chapter 5 – SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OR OBSERVATIONS88
- Chapter 6 – IMAGINATION: THE WORKSHOP OF THE MIND105
- Chapter 7 – ORGANIZED PLANNING: THE CRYSTALLIZATION OF DESIRE INTO ACTION122
- Chapter 8 – DECISION: THE MASTERY OF PROCRASTINATION170
- Chapter 9 – PERSISTENCE: THE SUSTAINED EFFORT NECESSARY TO INDUCE FAITH184
- Chapter 10 – POWER OF THE MASTER MIND: THE DRIVING FORCE204
- Chapter 11 – THE MYSTERY OF SEX: TRANSMUTATION213
- Chapter 12 – THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND: THE CONNECTING LINK239
- Chapter 13 – THE BRAIN: A BROADCASTING AND RECEIVING STATION FOR THOUGHT248
- Chapter 14 – THE SIXTH SENSE: THE DOOR TO THE TEMPLE OF WISDOM256
- Chapter 15 – HOW TO OUTWIT THE SIX GHOSTS OF FEAR269