The 100th anniversary edition of The Science of Getting Rich, brings Wallace D. Wattles classic masterpiece into the 21st century.
The Science of Getting Rich is a practical guide to the mental and spiritual approach on how to become rich. The author writes that the poverty-stricken (and even the middle class) should be the ones to feel guilty by not living up to their true potential as Thinking Beings.
Wallace D. Wattles introduced the world to the power of positive thinking.
Wattles says his book is “Intended for the men and women whose most pressing need is for money; who wish to get rich first, and philosophise afterward.
It is pragmatical, not philosophical; a practical manual, not a lot of theory. It is for those who have, so far, found neither the time, the means, nor the opportunity to go deeply into the study of metaphysics, but who want prosperous results and who are willing to take the conclusions of science as a basis for action.”
The Science of Getting Rich is your first step to living a truly inspired life.
The best way to teach others to get rich is to get rich yourself and lead them by example. Show people that wealth and success can be manifested into reality by manifesting your own wealth into your reality. By you living your dreams, you will inspire other people to live theirs. That is what producing more life really means.
The book that inspired Rhonda Byrne to create The Secret.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – The Right to Be Rich6
- Chapter 2 – There Is a Science of Getting Rich9
- Chapter 3 – Is Opportunity Monopolized?13
- Chapter 4 – The First Principle in the Science of Getting Rich17
- Chapter 5 – Increasing Life23
- Chapter 6 – How Riches Come to You29
- Chapter 7 – Gratitude34
- Chapter 8 – Thinking in the Certain Way38
- Chapter 9 – How to Use the Will43
- Chapter 10 – Further Use of the Will48
- Chapter 11 – Acting in the Certain Way54
- Chapter 12 – Efficient Action60
- Chapter 13 – Getting into the Right Business65
- Chapter 14 – The Impression of Increase69
- Chapter 15 – The Advancing Man73
- Chapter 16 – Some Cautions, and Concluding Observations77
- Chapter 17 – Summary of the Science of Getting Rich82