This is the master volume of the extraordinary work that began the career of Napoleon Hill.
Here is the Holy Grail of success philosophy: Napoleon Hill’s complete and original formula to achievement presented in fifteen remarkable principles—now newly designed in a handsome single-volume edition.
The Law of Success was a precursor to Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich. Hill was well known for researching what made millionaires different from the common man. The sixteen lessons in this book perfectly crystallize everything you will need to know to succeed during these hard economic times.
Many of today’s best known self help books take there core concepts form this book. The Secret, the Power of Positive Thinking, the Millionaire next door, and The Law of Attraction all take their basic premises from this landmark work.
Now you can get it from the source. Once you’ve read this book you will understand what gives certain people an edge over everyone else. By following the advice laid out clearly herein you’ll be the one with an edge
The Law of Success is the golden key to Hill’s thought—his complete and unabridged mind-power method for achieving your goals.
Originally published in 1928, this is the book that launched Napoleon Hill’s self-help odyssey. Hill queried dozens of prosperous individuals about how they obtained their success, and he organized their experiences into a series of principles that promote:
- The habit of saving
Each chapter forms a lesson in using these traits to develop the untapped “mind-power” that leads to success. Read this book today to learn how to cultivate your own potential.
Table of Contents
- A PERSONAL STATEMENT BY THE AUTHOR8
- Contents of This Introductory Lesson15
- Lesson One – THE MASTER MIND21
- Lesson Two – A DEFINITE CHIEF AIM129
- Lesson Three – SELF-CONFIDENCE195
- Lesson Four – THE HABIT OF SAVING265
- Lesson Five – INITIATIVE AND LEADERSHIP331
- Lesson Six – IMAGINATION403
- Lesson Seven – ENTHUSIASM481
- Lesson Eight – SELF-CONTROL552
- Lesson Nine – HABIT OF DOING MORE THAN PAID FOR625
- Lesson Ten – PLEASING PERSONALITY695
- Lesson Eleven – ACCURATE THOUGHT752
- Lesson Twelve – CONCENTRATION828
- Lesson Thirteen – CO-OPERATION901
- Lesson Fourteen – FAILURE966
- Lesson Fifteen – TOLERANCE1016
- Lesson Sixteen – THE GOLDEN RULE1056