ATTENTION: Business owners, brands and entrepreneurs…
“Finally! Discover the Simple Way to Manage Stress and Improve Your Overall Well-Being!”
Discover How You Can Become a Happier, Healthier, and More Peaceful You Through the Power of Meditation.
Stress is a common problem in today’s society. With today’s hectic and chaotic, 24/7 society, more and more American’s are feeling the effects of stress on their daily lives.
In fact, 73 percent of the American population experience high stress on a weekly basis, according to a survey done by Prevention Magazine.
Here Are Some of The Things Stress Might Be Causing.
If you are under a significant amount of stress, you may be experiencing the following on a regular basis:
- Unable to fall asleep at night
- Uncontrollable irritability or anger
- Excessive fatigue
- Lack of motivation and energy
- Persistent headaches
- Increased feelings of sadness or depression
- Upset stomach or indigestion
Increased consumption of alcohol
While stress is a natural physical and mental reaction to your life experiences, it can be extremely detrimental to your health.
For immediate, short-term situations, stress can be beneficial for your health. Unfortunately, if you are experiencing constant, long-term stress, it can negatively effect your health. Chronic stress can cause a variety of symptoms and affect your overall well-being.
If left unchecked, stress can even result in death.
So, how can you start reducing the amount of stress in your life? The answer is simple. Meditation. The practice of meditation has been shown to not only help relieve stress but can actually improve your overall health and well-being.
This simple guide to meditation for beginners will show you how to be present in the moment to relieve stress and improve your life.
Let me introduce to you…
“Meditation For Complete Beginners”
A Guide To Becoming A Happier, Healthier and More Peaceful You
Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the course:
Here’s what you’ll discover in this guide:
- How practicing meditation can transform your life.
- The many benefits of practicing meditation on a daily basis.
- How meditation can improve your mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- The different meditation types that you can begin to practice.
- How to get started with meditation.
- The different breathing techniques to use during your practice.
- Practical tips to be successful in your meditation practice.
- And much more!
SPECIAL BONUS FOR TAKING ACTION!
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
Does that sound good or what?
There are so many benefits that you can gain from reading this guide. Here are just some of the benefits that come with regular meditation.
- Reduced stress, anxiety, and depression in your life
- Recover from addiction quicker
- Reduce chronic pain and inflammation
- Increase your overall happiness
- Improve your immune system, reducing your chances of getting sick
- Find emotional balance
- Lower your blood pressure
- Improve your cardiovascular health
- Increase your self-awareness
- Cure insomnia
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – Benefits of Meditation7
- Mental Benefits9
- Reduces Stress, Anxiety, and Depression9
- Recovery from Addiction11
- Reduces Pain12
- Increase Happiness12
- Health Benefits13
- Spiritual Benefits15
- Chapter 2 – Types of Meditation17
- Mindfulness Meditation19
- Focused Meditation20
- Spiritual Meditation21
- Movement Meditation22
- Transcendental Meditation23
- Mantra Meditation24
- Chapter 3 – Getting Started with Meditation26
- Firing Up Your Motivation27
- Set Reasonable Goals27
- Identify Potential Distractions29
- Choose a Comfortable Posture31
- Chapter 4 – Breath Control32
- Equal Breathing33
- Abdominal Breathing33
- Alternate Nostril Breathing34
- Skull Shining Breathing34
- Progressive Relaxation35
- Guided Visualization35
- Chapter 5 – Practical Tips for Successful Meditation36
- Start Small36
- Have a Clear Understanding of the Benefits36
- Understand the Principles of Meditation37
- Follow the Path the Works Well for You38
- Engage in Regular Practice39
- Fuel Your Body with the Right Foods39
- Foods to Avoid Before Meditation41
- Caffeinated Drinks41